Tuesday, May 27, 2008

VIP









We had a VIP here for a few days...our newphew M. He is a very fun kid and he loves soccer which fits right in with the males in the family. I have never been able to get into it so I am somewhat of an outcast around here. The Euro 2008 is coming up this summer and Switzerland is one of the hosts, along with Austria and EVERYTHING has a soccer ball on it. He has vacation right now so he decided to spend a day in the office with Ralph to see whether an office job would suit him. It was nice weather off and on so we spent most of our time outside. We all camped out in the boys room last night and nobody got much sleep but it was fun. I lasted until the snoring drove me out and I had already thrown my last available object at Ralph. (I was on the top bunk and he was on the floor. ) Thanks to goofy Aunt Lisa for the 'staches!! The find of the day was an entire play structure that we found at the local dump. We will sand on it here and there and then try to put it back together. What a hoot.

3 comments:

Growininwillows said...

I love the pics...and the green in the pics of the guys playing soccor, makes me miss home....it isn't green here. . . not like that!

J K L M N O P said...

Thanks for the post! Love seeing you all! You have some handsome young fellows - and I won't say how! - but I just know they are full of life!! Enjoy! They grow up way too fast!!! J K L M N O P

amydee said...

Cute photos. Dylan looks especially jaunty with a 'stache. Can't wait to add some more boy energy to the mix!