Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend guests










Our bed and breakfast had it's official unofficial opening and first guests. Actually a B&B IS one of my long term dreams but for now we had some family over for the night and nice relaxing breakfast. We all enjoyed each other's company, lounging around, letting the kids run wild and eating rich food:) This was last weekend already, I am sorely behind (not to be confused with having a sore behind) and these lovely people, two of them anyway, are already back in Ca. Auntie and Kim were creating again, this time felted hats, and my choice was the brown one (big surprise) and I promptly wore it to town a few hours after it was given to me!

1 comment:

elann said...

Those hats are very chic! I'll take the one that frames that sweet baby's face and the baby too.