Thursday, April 28, 2011

Alinya was mad at me because I wouldn't let her eat any chocolate after refusing to eat her dinner. A few minutes after dinner she was caught redhanded trying to con her brothers into slipping her the goods on the sly. I was forced to post a reminder on her person and she actually got into it after that. Funny gal. The one of mom and dad with a hand holding a nut is Ralph saying 'they're driving me nuts' about his inlaws:) Dylan making us his nightly hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate powder sprinkled on top:)







1 comment:

elann said...

Looks like that baby needed some chocolate to sweeten her up a bit!
Dear Ma & Pa VanDB - Thanks for taking over my job of terrorizing Ralph.
Are those the Kiss (not to be confused with the rock band) cookies being whipped up?!
Miss you! xoxoxox