Thursday, October 30, 2008

OUCH




While most of you were sleeping, we heard a big bang and then screaming and sure enough, it was time for our next accident. Dylan was carrying an armful of wood down the barn stairs and dropped a piece, then tripped over it and fell the rest of the way down with the rest of the wood in his arms. The fall left him very shaky and his poor face is all scraped up and swollen. I think he will be sporting a nice shiner tomorrow. He spent the afternoon playing his nintendo and seems to have picked up again. It is girls nite out and Kim and I are taking the Happy Campers to Bern for some late nite shopping. Don't know who is looking forward to it more.....

3 comments:

CabinFever said...

OWIE! Looks like poor Dylan is going to be traumatized due to wood hauling as his Mom and Aunt Lisa were. I just told our kids about the time I hit you with a huge chunk of wood just because I felt like it - what was I thinking?! I think Dylan needs to go on strike for a few days.

Jewels said...

NASTY!
Girls' nite out sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

amydee said...

Ooooww! It looks so painful! Nintendo--good as band-aids, eh?